Electric Roti Maker is a blessing and a great boon for working women and housewives. This Electric Roti Maker rolls and cook chapatti in less than a minute. It reduces your effort of making hot chapattis and now making food for many people is no more troublesome. It has a non- stick electronic tawa for making soft and tasty roti easily. This is 850W machine and comes with one year warranty. Chef Pro Flat Bread Makers / Roti Maker are designed to flatten the ball of dough and cook the tortillas or wraps at the same time. Both the top and bottom non-stick coated plates heat up to cook the tortillas from both sides.
When using electric appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to persons, do not immerse or partially immerse cord, plug, or appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. After use, clean the appliance with damp cloth when it is warm.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- Please check the electricity voltage is same as required by the specification on the sticker on the bottom of the appliance base.
- A short power supply cord is to be provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. An extension cord is available and may be used if care is exercised in their use. If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance. If the appliance is of the grounded type, the extension cord should be a grounding 3-wire cord. The extension cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
- Use the appliance on flat and firm surface only.
- To disconnect, remove the cord from the wall socket or outlet by gripping the plug.
- Do not use appliance for other than its use intended by the manufacturer.
- Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, repair should be done only by Chef ProÃÂÃÂ. Do not open the appliance. No user serviceable parts are inside.
- This appliance is only to be operated for INDOOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
Before first use ÃÂÃÂ Carefully wipe the non stick surface of cooking plates with damp cloth before first use.
Use with AC outlet. Do not use with DC outlet.
STEP 1 - UNPACKING
- Remove the contents from the box.
- Make sure no parts are missing.
- Save the box and packing materials.
- You may want to use it later.
STEP 2 ÃÂÃÂ OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Plug the Chef ProÃÂÃÂ Roti Maker in to 220 volt AC outlet. The power indicator light will come on.
- Set the desired temperature on thermostat. (Medium / high setting are recommended for roties).
- Lift the handle and raise the top cooking plate. Do not leave the appliance in closed position while preheating.
- Please wait for about 5-6 minutes for the appliance to heat up.
- The ready light will come on when the appliance is ready for baking.
- This appliance may smoke when it is new. This is perfectly normal with many heating appliances and will not recur. Discard the first couple of rotis from your new roti maker.
- Please use fine flour to make the dough. If necessary strain the flour.
- Make dough balls of about 2-3 inches in diameter. Dust the dough ball with flour and pat and flatten the ball slightly using your hands and place on the center of cooking plate, so that there is room for the dough ball to roll out.
- Do not press the top handle too hard, if pressed too hard, steam will get trapped in the dough and can blow apart the roti.
- Unplug the Chef ProÃÂÃÂ Roti Maker from the electric outlet, when you have finished making rotis. Clean the appliance with soft cloth when it is warm. Keep the top cooking plate open allowing the appliance to cool down.
- Above instructions are general. You can use the above guidelines and make adjustments to suit your personal taste and desire to make rotis. Please note that the making roties to your individual taste and liking will depend upon the type of flour, amount of oil and water in dough, size of dough ball and the amount of pressure during pressing the dough ball.